Whether you own or rent a pressure washer, there are more uses for it than you might expect. Pressure washers can eliminate the need for elbow grease, making it easier than ever to clean filthy outdoor objects. You might already know the main things a pressure washer can clean, but we suspect there are a few uses that may surprise you.
Here’s how to get the most out of your pressure washer:
- Driveways, sidewalks and garage floors: Remember when your driveway, sidewalk and garage floor looked new? Over time, dirt, grime, grease stains, mildew and algae can build up on the ground. Use your pressure washer to scrub away years of dirt in just a few minutes.
- Wooden decks: Wooden decks are particularly prone to weathering. Even if you stain and seal your deck regularly, the elements will take their toll. Give your deck a good wash to reveal the bright, beautiful natural wood underneath dirt and debris.
- Patios and stairways: Concrete, brick and tile patios and stairways can also be washed with a pressure washer. The high-powered jets of water make it easy to get dirt, mildew and algae off grout and mortar. The difference will amaze you.
- Home exteriors: Your home’s exterior could probably stand to be cleaned, especially if you live in a humid area. It’s easy for mold and mildew to grow on your siding. In the rainy season, dirt and grime can stick to the siding, too. Run your pressure washer over the exterior of your home to reveal a cleaner, prettier house underneath.
- Outdoor furniture: Are your plastic chairs looking a little worse for the wear? Not only can pressure washers restore them to like-new condition, it only takes a minute or two per chair. Rent a pressure washer before you put your furniture away for the winter. When you pull it out of storage in the spring, you’ll be able to use it right away.
- Sporting equipment and other outdoor gear: Surfboards, balls, swing sets, bikes and lawn mowers all see their fair share of grime, too. Hose them down with a pressure washer to return them to a shinier, happier state.
- Fences: Like decks and walkways, your fences also take a beating from the elements. A pressure washer is a great way to remove dirt and organic material, so your home looks cleaner and nicer overall.
- Grills: If you’ve been grilling up a storm this summer, your grills and grates could probably use a good cleaning. Before you put the grill away for the winter, take the opportunity to clean them off with a pressure washer.
- Select vehicles: Not all vehicle paint can stand up to a pressure washer, so this tip isn’t suitable for everyone. However, pressure washers can remove caked-on dirt easily. Run the pressure washer over your vehicle at a low pressure setting when you come home from off-road adventures.
Now that you know what a pressure washer can clean, you have all the more reason to rent one from Ram Rent-All, Inc. Call us today to reserve yours.