You may think that purchasing an excavator for your next job is a wise decision. But if you’re only going to use it once, this may not be a good deal. Demand for these construction vehicles has increased in recent years, which means there are more rental agencies offering them than ever before.
Even if you do have additional needs for an excavator, there are many benefits to renting an excavator in Monroe, LA instead of buying. Before you spend that cash on a shiny new excavator, consider the leading reasons why renting may be the better choice for your business:
- Better tech: The next time you rent an excavator, you’re going to get all the latest technology. Rental companies are always looking to stay ahead of the competition and are willing to bring on the best for their fleets. This means you get to take advantage of all of these state-of-the-art updates out on the job site.
- Less maintenance: When you rent an excavator, the rental company will handle all the costs associated with maintenance and repairs. This means you get to have more accurate cost control. Simply calculate the cost of the rental into your budget, and you’re good to go. That means you have more flexibility to hire more technicians or invest elsewhere.
- Reduce transportation costs: Moving an excavator from one site to another will put a dent in any company’s transportation budget. When you rent an excavator, the rental provider will often be responsible for any transit costs. This is just another way you keep costs more predictable with a rental.
- Less storage cost: Storing large equipment like an excavator doesn’t come cheap. These machines take up a lot of space, and you’ll need to store them in an area that will keep the equipment safe from the elements. Here again, renting provides a convenient solution—the agency will take the excavator back once you’re done with it.
- Don’t pay for what you’re not using: The bottom line is that for many companies, an excavator won’t be used year-round. It may be necessary for one job, but not the next. When you rent, you avoid unnecessary costs in storage, maintenance, transportation and more. It also means you have more capital to invest in other parts of your business.
The next time you need affordable, high-quality heavy equipment rentals in Monroe, LA, turn to Ram Rent-All, Inc. We are your trusted team for all of your equipment rental needs. Over the last three decades, we’ve developed a reputation for delivering on our promises and carrying a wide selection of equipment for all kinds of jobs.
Whether you need lawn and garden tools or construction necessities, we carry everything you might need to ensure your next project goes off without a hitch. If you’re looking for quality equipment at prices that can’t be beat, give us a call or come see us today. We look forward to pairing you with the right excavator, heavy equipment or any other gear you need!