Many businesses face the question of whether they should rent or buy equipment for their next project. When you’re considering renting heavy equipment in Monroe, LA, there are a number of things you should take into consideration—and there are plenty of reasons why renting could be the best choice for you:
- Best tool for the job: When you rent heavy equipment, you guarantee that you get to select the exact kind of equipment you need for the specific job you have in mind. That means you have your pick among excellent, well-maintained tools tailored for your situation.
- Eliminate obsolete equipment: If you buy equipment, one day it will become obsolete and need to be replaced. But when you rent, you’ll simply return the equipment without any worries.
- Well-maintained machinery: The fact is that maintaining equipment is expensive and a hassle. By renting equipment, you’ll get a certified piece of machinery that will perform well.
- No problems with breakdowns: The last thing you need is a piece of equipment that breaks down in the middle of a job. Renting equipment means you’ll get machinery that’s ready to go without any problems—and if trouble arises during your project, the rental company will repair or replace the equipment.
- Keep costs down: By getting a quote on equipment rental, you can know exactly what your costs will be ahead of time. No need to figure in wear and tear on machinery you’ve purchased.
- Fewer disposal concerns: After you finish a job with purchased equipment, you’ll have a decision to make: keep it or sell it? Or, you might need to invest in repairs.
- Greater ability to borrow: Renting equipment is an easy and convenient way to go. It’s a much smoother process than purchasing.
- More capital on hand: When you invest in purchasing equipment, that leaves you with less wiggle room elsewhere in your budget.
- Lower property taxes: Purchased equipment can count against your property taxes, which is an unexpected expense that’s easily avoidable.
- Eliminate additional machinery: There’s no need to keep something around that’s only used on one type of project.
- Reduce storage costs: Rented equipment can simply be returned after use, with no hassles about paying for long-term storage solutions.
- Fewer long-term expenses: You don’t need the headaches associated with owning a piece of heavy-duty equipment. Just use it for that job and bring it back when you’re done.
If you’re searching for the highest quality in heavy equipment rental in Monroe, LA, you’ve come to the right place. Ram Rent-All, Inc. is your one-stop solution for all of your equipment rental needs. We’ve been serving people in need of rental supplies in the area for more than 30 years, with a long history of satisfied customers to show for it.
Ram Rent-All, Inc. has a huge selection of equipment to choose from, from lawn and garden tools to construction necessities. We carry everything from air compressors, Bobcats, forklifts, generators and tractors to water pumps, mixers, light towers, pressure washers and more! If you’re looking for quality equipment at prices that can’t be beat, give us a call today.