Yard maintenance is important when it comes to maintaining the appearance of your property and keeping your lawn, plants and trees as healthy as possible. The key to effective yard maintenance is to stock up on all the right tools. While there are plenty of great tools that don’t require any power, some electric power tools in Monroe, LA can really boost yard maintenance outcomes and make the entire process quicker, easier and more precise.
Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of electric yard tools in Monroe, LA to help you decide whether they might be worth the investment for your needs.
Pros and cons of electric yard tools
Traditional yard tools, including lawn mowers, usually run on gas. Today, there’s a wide variety of electric power tools in Monroe, LA that offer some great benefits over older gas models. Here are some of the most important factors to consider when choosing between traditional and electric yard tools:
- Noise level: One of the biggest differences between gas and electric mowers is that electric mowers tend to be much quieter than gas mowers. This is great for people who want to minimize the amount of noise they make while completing yard maintenance and for those who are sensitive to loud noises.
- Fumes: A lot of people are sensitive to the smelly fumes generated by gas mowers. Electric mowers, on the other hand, don’t produce any fumes and don’t leave behind a foul odor like many gas mowers do.
- Maintenance: Another big difference between gas and electric power tools in Monroe, LA is that gas models typically require more maintenance. Gas lawn mowers typically need regular oil changes, spark plug replacement and other services to keep them well maintained. Electric mowers, on the other hand, require virtually no maintenance to keep them working well.
- Power: Power is a very important consideration when choosing between electric and gas tools. If you have a large property to care for, it might take more than one charge to complete all the work you have to do with an electric mower or tool. While power capacity varies depending on the specific tool, it’s important to think about power capabilities before going with an electric tool over a gas tool.
- Maneuverability: In general, electric power tools in Monroe, LA are more maneuverable than gas-powered tools. This makes it a lot easier to complete yardwork with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Rent electric power tools in Monroe, LA today
If you’re looking for electric power tools in Monroe, LA to help you keep your property in the best condition possible, check out the rental options at Ram Rent-All, Inc. Since 1981, our team has been proud to provide high-quality equipment rental options for our customers. With everything from lawn and garden equipment to heavy equipment and machinery, we have the tools necessary to tackle projects of virtually any scope and scale. Reach out to us today to find out more about the equipment we have in stock and to make a rental reservation.