Buying heavy equipment is a heavy decision. Many businesses struggle with the decision of when to buy the equipment or property they need outright, or whether they should simply utilize a source for equipment rentals in Monroe, LA. The decision is not to be made lightly. In the case of a forklift, this equipment is a must-have if you plan to tackle a project that can benefit from it. You want to have one on hand to be used whenever you need it, but the cost of buying a forklift can be prohibitive. Fortunately, there is a source for forklift rental in Monroe, LA that may have the perfect solution.
When to Purchase
There are times when you should consider buying a forklift outright because it makes the most financial sense. If your organization plans to use a forklift on an ongoing basis, it will make sense to own, maintain and store a forklift that you own. It is crucial to select a high quality forklift that meets your exact needs to suit the capacity of your operations. Be sure to test several forklifts before settling on investing in the forklift that will serve your business.
Renting vs. Buying
In determining whether or not to purchase or rent from a forklift dealer, you will need to decide how often you will actually use the forklift. Renting makes a lot more sense if you will only use a forklift every once and a while. If you are planning to use a forklift for a project spanning a month or less, it’s preferable to rent. You will not get your money’s worth out of buying a forklift outright if you are not going to be using the forklift almost every day. Carefully plan out your project before you take action.
Advantages of Renting
Choosing to rent a forklift is typically a wise move for short-term needs. Consider these advantages:
- Storage: When the forklift is not in use, you will not have to store and be responsible for it. Allow the equipment rental company in Monroe, LA to take on this responsibility.
- Cost: Purchasing a forklift is expensive. When you rent, you only pay for when you need the forklift. It simply makes more sense to rent if you plan to use it only occasionally.
- Choice: Renting a forklift means that you can choose the type of forklift that fits your needs for a particular job. Some jobs require larger forklifts than others. This is far more cost effective than trying to purchase a one-size-fits-all forklift.
- Maintenance: Maintaining a forklift is time-consuming and expensive. When you rent a forklift from an equipment rental company in Monroe, LA, maintenance is not your concern.
- Transportation: Your source for forklift rental in Monroe, LA will offer transportation options to bring the forklift to your site and return it when you are done. This service makes it easy for you, so you do not have to spend time and energy dealing with transporting the forklift.
Secure Quality Equipment Rental in Monroe, LA
When you have decided that you need a forklift rental in Monroe, LA, consider the best in the business—Ram Rent-All, Inc. We are your quality one-stop source for equipment rental in Monroe, LA. Family owned and operated since 1981, we will be able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. Contact us today for your next equipment rental.