Unless you run a landscaping service, it is unlikely that you own all the equipment you need to change your yard. That is why equipment rentals are in high demand during this time of year. Even professionals do not feel the need to own large pieces of equipment because renting often makes more sense. If you are planning a large landscaping project this year, here are five reasons why equipment rentals in Monroe, LA may work better for you:
- Start or finish work quicker: If you need just one piece of equipment to start or finish a project, that can be delayed indefinitely if you wait to purchase it. The easiest way to complete a task may not be available in the consumer market, or may only sell at a price way beyond your budget. Rental fills this gap so your vision becomes reality sooner.
- Overcome temporary obstacles: Sometimes, the equipment you own fails you at a time when you do not have the resources to replace it. If your riding or push lawnmower stops running one day and your grass must be trimmed now, a rental makes the difference between a clean lawn and one that becomes unmanageable. Sometimes, short-term repair issues prevent work from being completed. You can minimize those effects by considering equipment rentals to fill your landscaping needs.
- Save money: A big-ticket equipment purchase does not make sense if you only anticipate using it once. Many garages fill up with good intentions, and the resale value on yard equipment never makes up for the purchase price. Renting equipment makes purchasing it unnecessary. If this is the only time you are digging posts or pouring concrete for a patio, you can rent the equipment and finish the work for far less money.
- Reliability: When you own equipment, you also need to maintain it. That incurs different costs, especially when you require small engine repair. Also, your equipment may have corroded while in storage or sitting for a while since the last use, which will affect its capabilities. When you rent equipment, you know it is serviced regularly and will work well for you when you take it home. If something does not work, we offer refunds and replacements.
- Lower startup costs: If you just started a landscaping company, equipment rental helps you accept jobs sooner. Many businesses delay profitability because they are not fully equipped. You may even have to turn down jobs because of these shortcomings. When you have an equipment rental resource nearby that offers an assortment of landscaping equipment, you can accept more jobs and do so sooner than expected. There is a point where rental is no longer cost-effective, so you need to be careful that your fees do not exceed the purchase price of something you use frequently. But for the short term, rental is a great way to get a landscaping business started.
Ram Rent-All, Inc. offers landscaping equipment rentals in Monroe, LA. To see if we have what you need, call today and make a reservation.