The main advantage of equipment rental in Monroe, LA is being able to finish a job without spending too much money. This is true with remodeling as well as other large projects where you need a piece of equipment once or rarely. If you have a remodeling project in mind as an independent contractor or a do-it-yourself homeowner, here are equipment rentals we offer that will help you in this endeavor:
- Concrete equipment: If you need to create a foundation or a work floor, you need equipment that mixes and pours concrete. Contractors may already own these items since this is a regular part of the job. The typical homeowner, however, is unlikely to make this substantial purchase because concrete equipment is expensive and difficult to maintain. So, if you are just starting your contracting business or you need to pour concrete just this once, come see what we offer.
- Electric hammers: Equipment rental fills the gaps but it also gives you a chance to try something out. The electric hammer is one of those options. Many contractors continue to approach nailing manually until they discover the electric hammer. After that, they do not want to work without it! Consumers may not remodel or build frequently enough to justify this purchase, but if there is one large project coming up this summer, any time saver is an advantage. Renting an electric hammer allows you to try it without the commitment.
- Jackhammers: If this is the year you remove the unused swimming pool and replace it with a shop, you need heavier equipment. You will not remove that pit of concrete with hands and pickaxe alone, so rent a jackhammer. Homeowners have no reason to purchase one, and contractors may not perform enough demolition work to justify owning a jackhammer. Anytime you need to remove slabs of concrete before you build, the jackhammer will be your best friend.
- Bobcats and backhoes: There are many reasons why you may need to dig a big hole while remodeling. If you are building a covered pool so you can swim without mosquitoes, the first step is a hole. Even if you are remodeling to extend your living room, you need a way to move earth so you can set a foundation. You do this by renting a Bobcat or a small backhoe, depending on the extent of your project.
- Ladders: If you discover a ladder is just short of the height you need, do not put yourself at risk by reaching or climbing other structures to get to a spot. Rent a ladder that is tall enough for you to complete the roofing work on your remodeling project. Like other construction equipment, you will not own ladder heights that are not used frequently. So, if your project takes you to different heights than usual, we are ready to help you.
Ram Rent-All, Inc. offers equipment rental in Monroe, LA for home remodeling and construction projects. Call us today to see what is available and make a reservation.