If you are having an outdoor party, you need to have a backup plan in case it rains. A tent is the perfect option, as it will protect guests from getting wet while also providing the right amount of shade on a sunny day. An equipment rental company in Monroe, LA has plenty of tents that you can rent for any size event in a style that is sure to please. When considering a tent for your wedding or party, use these tips to make the most of your planning:
- Party size: Whether you are having a wedding or a birthday party, you need to know how many people need to be accommodated by the tent. This will determine your tent size so you can provide ample protection for your guests in case the weather turns bad. You may need a tent that accommodates several tables and chairs for your guests, and this should all be taken into consideration when selecting the size tent that is right for your event. An equipment rental company in Monroe, LA can help you find the right size tent based on the number of guests you have attending.
- Pole position: Depending on what you have planned for your event, you may need to consider pole placement. Poles are used to hold the tent upright, and certain tents have certain pole placement that needs to be taken into consideration. If you are planning on having a main aisle, you will need to consider where the poles land or go with a frame tent to avoid turning these poles into an obstacle.
- Windows and walls: Extras can be added to your tent, including windows and walls. Windows provide a view of the outdoors and let natural light into your tent, while walls provide protection against the elements. Both options can be attractive to add onto a tent, and they can be used on all four sides or on partial sides of the tent.
- Flooring: Do you want to have flooring in your tent? Maybe you want a dance floor? These are all options to consider when renting a tent from an equipment rental company in Monroe, LA. You will want to rent the tent and the dance floor together to ensure they fit properly. Renting without knowing the dimensions of one or the other can leave you with a look that is unfinished or amateur. You can find flooring options from an equipment rental company in Monroe, LA.
- Lighting: Be sure to remember lighting at your event, as a tent used throughout the evening will eventually get dark. You will want to illuminate the interior to make sure guests can see and move around with ease. A variety of lighting options can be added to a tent to make sure it stays lit throughout the evening.
An equipment rental company in Monroe, LA will be able to walk you through everything you need when renting a tent and help you find a solution that is just right for your party. To rent a tent for your next event, visit Ram Rent-All, Inc. We offer an array or party supply rentals for any occasion, including dinnerware, dance floors and décor. Call today to learn more about what we offer!