Home maintenance is not just a once-a-year thing, especially since both the inside and the outside require cleaning. So, whether you’re getting ready to put seasonal things into storage or want a clean start to a new season, let pressure washing do the dirty work for you. Here are some uses for a residential pressure washer from an equipment rental company in Monroe, LA:
- Lawn equipment: After months of summer use, it may be time to put away your lawn mower and lawn care equipment—but not before you give them a good scrubbing using a pressure washer. Just looking at your lawn equipment, you can see a buildup of dirt, grass clippings and grass stains, and you don’t want to add rust to that list. If it’s not already begun to rain, you can bet it’s on the way. Leaving yard tools out in the elements can result in corrosive damage or even complete destruction to metal.
- Grills: Although it’s best to clean your outdoor grill after each use, the reality is that most people don’t. This means your grill is probably caked in solidified grease, and fallen tree debris and burnt food particles are littering the bottom of the unit. Before taking a pressure washer to it, make sure to remove the propane tank, unhook electrical components or clean out wood or charcoal. Set the power washer to the proper setting and clean away all that grime.
- Outdoor furniture: While outdoor furniture is manufactured using weatherproof materials to withstand the elements, you still need to protect it. Outdoor furniture pieces also get extremely dirty because they are exposed to dirt, dust, pollen and animals if left uncovered when not being used. Pressure washing can make your patio and lawn furniture look like new again, but be sure to talk to an equipment rental company in Monroe, LA the best power setting to use for specific materials.
- Patios and decking: It’s amazing just how fast a concrete patio or a wood deck can get dirty. It gets walked on, takes a beating from children and pets and sees food and drink spills, as well as gets dirtied by airborne dirt, debris and whatever else nature throws at it. But the first thing you may notice about your deck or patio after a long summer is that its color has dulled. Pressure washing can clean a dirty surface, while also bringing back your deck’s luster.
- Boats: Boat owners know how dirty the outside of a boat can get after more than a dozen adventures through the water. The submerged bottoms collect algae, which can remain slimy and ugly if exposed to moisture even out of the water. And the result of boating or leaving it uncovered when out of the water is likely to leave exterior walls plastered in dirt. Before putting your boat into storage this fall, make sure to gently pressure wash it first.
If you can benefit from renting a pressure washer for any of the above cleaning projects or others, then give a call to the team at Ram Rent-All, Inc. today.