Even though your wedding planner will take the reins for the most part, helping to plan your own wedding will be the biggest party planning undertaking of your life. There’s the dress, the vows and the food, but you will likely start by making a guest list and picking out the perfect invitations—you can do it! Another important “to-do” is to choose and reserve all the equipment you’ll need to make your indoor or outdoor wedding a memorable event.
Of course rentals like chairs, tables, dinner supplies and decorations are a must, but did you ever think you might need to rent a dance floor? Let’s take a look at five reasons why your wedding rentals in Monroe, LA should include a dance floor (or two):
- Level out uneven ground: The natural ground is rarely perfectly level. So if you’re getting married outside, walking down the aisle for the bride and dancing for anyone can be a challenge. Rent portable flooring to avoid these problems. While it’s more likely for a couple to rent a dance floor for an outdoor wedding to even out the ground, an indoor wedding can also have a single dance floor set up to mark where the bridal party will be seated.
- Guest safety and comfort: Weddings call for dressing up, so you can bet that your female guests will want to wear their special occasion high heels. But safety and comfort can quickly become an issue when the turf is grass, dirt or brick. Not only can high heels get stuck in the earth, but ankles may also get twisted and guests could take a tumble while dancing. To keep everyone safe, look into laying down a hard, flat dance floor.
- Improve the aesthetics and create a layout: Whether you’re having an indoor or outdoor wedding, you can benefit from a rented dance floor by way of aesthetics and layout. First, it offers additional decoration to a room, or its surface can be decorated with things like arches, columns and flowers. Use multiple dance floor rentals to create the perfect layout: a dance area, a dining area, a mingling area and a spot for guests to leave gifts as well as sign the guestbook.
- Highlight the bride and groom: Much like setting up a floor to seat the bridal party, a pretty dance floor can put a spotlight on the bride and groom throughout the entire reception. Also, this extra floor space is a great way to highlight the new couple’s first dance together.
- Invite guests to dance: Setting up a separate dance floor at your reception is a great way to invite your guests to get on their feet and dance the night away. Even if your event flooring is fine to dance on as it is, it doesn’t hurt to bring in a more formal dance floor to enhance the space to make it fun for and alluring to guests.
Need wedding supplies, equipment and decorations like tables, chairs, arches and dance floors? If so, contact Ram Rent-All, Inc. for a wide selection of wedding rentals in Monroe, LA.