Got some free time this summer? Then now is the time to do those outdoor projects you’ve been putting off. To help you get things done this season, take advantage of equipment rentals in Monroe, LA to complete the following summertime landscaping projects:
- Removing dead trees: For your personal safety and the safety of others, as well as protecting your property, don’t wait too long to cut down unstable trees. Dead trees and trees in bad shape pose all sorts of hazards, from dried up branches acting as kindling in the event of a fire to weakened limbs falling on your house. Since one job does not warrant purchasing expensive tree trimming equipment, homeowners should consider renting the tools they need instead.
- Installing a fence: It may not look like it, but installing a whole new fence requires specific tools to get the support posts down far enough to hold strong. Post hole augers, also called post hole diggers, offer a less backbreaking way to dig big or small holes, and going deeper in a straight line is simpler—a shovel can’t make these promises. Besides, you’re going to need your strength to tack fence boards to the frame or hoist up pre-made panels.
- Laying sod: Spreading grass seeds just won’t do when you want grass now. For an instant lawn, you will want to pick up rolls of sod to set out over prepped ground. This is a perfect solution whether you’ve got a dead lawn or want to add new lawn somewhere on your property. Be prepared with the right lawn equipment rentals in Monroe, LA to put down and cut the sod quickly. Doing so avoids delays in completing your summer lawn project.
- Washing concrete: Dirty concrete is not only unsightly—it can also be dangerous or hide damage. Walkways in moist, shady areas are prone to algae growth, while high traffic concrete surfaces like driveways, sidewalks and patios acquire much dirt and pollen. Sure, you can manually scrub concrete, but if you want to save time and energy, call around to local equipment rental companies to locate a residential pressure washer. This device is capable of blasting away all sorts of grime, so add pressure washing concrete surfaces to your summer to-do list.
- Cleaning up a park: Landscaping upgrades don’t just apply to residential or commercial properties. In fact, donating your time to clean up a local park this summer is a fantastic way to give back to your community. Rally some neighbors to help you, and then rent the basic lawn and garden tools you’ll need to beautify the park. Get lawn mowers, weed-eaters and clippers, and, if putting in plants, don’t forget shovels and tillers.
For many homeowners, most landscaping projects are done once, maybe twice a year. If this is the case for you, taking advantage of equipment rentals in Monroe, LA makes more sense than purchasing. Anyway, renting landscape equipment means no upkeep or storage—just use and return! Contact Ram Rent-All, Inc. today for all your lawn and garden tool needs.