Spring is in the air, which means homeowners everywhere are looking forward to beautifying their yards after months of cold weather. Make your springtime lawn and garden projects a whole heck of a lot easier with equipment rentals in Monroe, LA. You won’t need to make storage space in your garage or shed, because when you are all done with the equipment, simply return it to the rental company! Keep the following rental items in mind as you prepare for your project:
- Lawn mowers: Maybe your lawn mover is busted and a new one is not in the budget right now, or you own a large open space that needs to be cut just a few times each year. If these situations sound familiar, renting a lawn mower could be the right choice for you. From riding mowers to push mowers, cut your grass in one go with a machine that is well cared for.
- Gas weed eaters: Weeds growing in your yard and around your property are annoying, to say the least. Most are unsightly, but others can do some good feeding pollinators, like bees and butterflies. To get rid of weeds, rent a gas weed eater to whack away problem vegetation in less time than pulling, and without breaking your back.
- Tillers: Spring means it’s time to plant a garden. But before planting can begin, the land must be tilled to allow for proper soil aeration and workability. Use a powerful tiller to prepare your garden areas, followed by adding soil, fertilizer and other nutrients, and then work the soil again. By the late spring or early summer, your vegetable and herb gardens, fruit trees, shrubs, seeded areas and flowerbeds will be vibrant with lushness and colors.
- Fertilizer spreaders: Depending on what needs fertilizing, you can benefit from using a fertilizer spreader. You can rent one in a manual pushcart form or as an attachment for heavy farm equipment like a tractor. Not only can a spreader distribute even amounts of fertilizer over an area, but it’s also a handy device that can save your body from the pains of bending and squatting.
- Chainsaws: With spring comes a chance to assess any damage caused by late winter storms. Downed trees and sizable branches are common sights to behold. Fallen or nearly fallen trees can pose problems if they are not taken care of, as they can block access routes or roads and damage homes and other property. This sounds like a job for a chainsaw—if you don’t own one, you can rent one!
- Limb chippers: A fast way to make large branches disappear is to run them through a limb chipper. Rent a machine with multiple settings for a variety of grinding options. Grind those sawed-off tree limbs into mulch, compost or wood chips to use as ground cover.
Turn your lawn and garden into something you are proud to show off, as well as an area to host garden parties and weekend barbecues, all without having to buy expensive equipment.
For all those spring season lawn and garden jobs, look to Ram Rent-All, Inc. where one of our specialties is providing you with high quality, well-maintained equipment rentals in Monroe, LA.