Whether it’s the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room or outdoor water sources, there are certain times and situations that require the use of specific types of tools—tools you might not own. In times when home plumbing problems arise and you’re a do-it-yourselfer, look into picking up tools from an equipment rental company in Monroe, LA:
- Purchasing a house: Signing the final paperwork before you’re an official homeowner and actually getting the keys don’t happen at the same time. In between these two occasions, ask your realtor if it’s okay to go back into the house to inspect exposed plumbing. If it looks as though pipes, sinks, showers or toilets can use a tune-up, plan on renting plumbing tools from a local equipment rental company in Monroe, LA on the day you move in. And why not? You’re a new homeowner now, so there’s no better time than the present to start practicing important home maintenance.
- You want to learn plumbing maintenance: Speaking of the basics, every homeowner or landlord should know how to deal with general plumbing issues, as well as the proper way to handle plumbing tools for residential use. From a drain clog battle to busted pipes under a sink in need of replacement, you will want to learn how to unclog and change plumbing yourself.
- You’re considering purchasing equipment: Maybe you own an older place that’s plagued with a myriad of plumbing issues—could owning the right tools benefit you? Will you actually do the work yourself? Before forking over the cash for an expensive assortment of tools, think about renting plumbing equipment first. If problems are not too common and finances are low, you may find renting tools a better route to take.
- Hosting a big party: Have you ever been to a party and had to utilize the restroom, only to come upon a leak or clog? Maybe you informed the host, maybe not. What you likely learned from this is to always be prepared so you don’t have to stop your own party because of a bathroom problem. Instead, be ready—rent the right plumbing tools to have on hand for quick fixes you can do yourself.
- You run a small plumbing business: There are reasons why a small plumbing company may want to rent needed tools instead of owning them. If you’re just starting out in the plumbing business, you may not have the funds to buy every single plumbing tool just yet. Tools can be expensive, but hopefully you will be able to afford to buy after a few more paid jobs. Another reason to rent tools over owning can be that you’ll need a pricey piece of equipment only on rare occasions, and it’s not worth the investment to own it.
Whether you’ve recently purchased a home and want to start doing your own plumbing maintenance or you have a big plumbing job lined up, nothing beats the convenience of doing business with a local equipment rental company in Monroe, LA. At Ram Rent-All, Inc., we’ve got all your plumbing tool rental needs covered. Come see us today!