As a party equipment rental service in Monroe, LA, Ram Rent-All, Inc. has had the privilege of being an equipment provider for many weddings over the years. We have seen weddings that were beautiful, organized and went smoothly, and we have seen weddings that were hectic and poorly executed from start to finish.
We have found that the difference between a successful and stressful wedding all comes down to the details, and we are here to help. From your equipment rental service in Monroe, LA, here are five tips to help ensure your wedding goes smoothly:
- Extra seating: Unless your wedding is very informal, you will likely ask guests to RSVP so as to have an idea of what you will need. While this is a smart practice, it is also important to remember that a few RSVPs will get lost in the mail, the attendee will simply forget to respond or someone will bring a plus one unexpectedly, meaning you might end up with a few more guests than you have seats. To curb this risk, try to reserve at least a few extra seats and place settings for unexpected guests.
- Rentals: Trying to stay on top of all the little and big things you need for a wedding is difficult, but it becomes a lot easier when you trust an experienced local party equipment rental service in Monroe, LA. These services have experience with weddings, meaning they can easily help you figure out everything you will need to rent to make your special day run smoothly.
- Wedding websites: Having a wedding website can help in so many ways: it makes it easier for invitees to RSVP, it is a fun way to share photos and memories, you can post your gift registry on it and you can let guests know about any dress code requirements or tricky directions to your wedding venue. If you want to maximize both organization and fun for your wedding, look into setting up a page through one of the many wedding websites out there.
- Creative cakes: Cutting the cake is an iconic part of any wedding, but the fun can definitely go downhill from there: your guests have to wait for the cake to be cut, and there’s always the risk of ending up with way too much or not enough. For a fun alternative, try having a small cake just for the bride and groom to cut, and then having cupcakes, donuts, pastries or other sweets as your main wedding dessert.
- Organization: Finally, a successful, enjoyable and comfortable wedding always comes down to one thing: organization. You and your future spouse should be preparing well in advance, and keep a running wedding book or word document to help you keep everything organized.
You can find virtually all the supplies you need for a great wedding at Ram Rent-All, Inc., your local equipment rental service in Monroe, LA. We look forward to making your special day just a little more special.