Your wedding day can get expensive quickly, and one way to reduce these costs is through wedding rentals in Monroe, LA. In addition to saving money, there is also the benefit of not having to store or sell the items when you are done using them. The list of items you can rent for a wedding is often longer than people expect. Here are seven essential rentals you may want for your wedding:
- Place settings: For the reception dinner, you definitely want plates and silverware. You can choose a basic design for an outdoor wedding, or turn it up a notch with fine china. The nice thing about renting, as opposed to buying outright, is that you do not have to worry about when you would use 30 or 100 place settings again. Just rent them and return them.
- Catering supplies: Besides the eating implements, there are also dinner service items available for rent. If you want a chocolate fountain, but not the expense and trouble of owning one for just one event, you can rent one. Cake accessories are also available, along with punchbowls and breadbaskets. Many items that are essential for a wedding are not great for everyday household use, which makes renting them very appealing.
- The dance floor: It’s true—dance floors travel! You can choose any size to accommodate your space and give your guests a place to boogie while the DJ spins some tunes. Dance floors also set aside that space for one specific activity, which helps control foot traffic at your reception.
- Plants and greenery: You may want two potted trees near the altar area, but you know that once the ceremony is done, there is no room for them on the porch of your apartment. But if you rent them, you get to enjoy them for the ceremony and return them when it’s finished. There is no panic about where that large plant will go once the special day is over.
- Seating: Chairs and benches can prove challenging at weddings. There is the matter of finding seating in suitable numbers and estimating how much you will require. Very few people keep 90 chairs stacked in their basement at all times, but your local rental facility keeps that seating in stock for any event.
- Unique touches: Ice sculptures, fountains, lattices and columns can all add extra appeal to your space. You may want to look at our inventory, because it is likely there are items there that you never considered before, but which may prove to be perfect.
- One large tent: It is not a good idea to leave weather conditions to chance. Even if there is a nice sunny day predicted, a sudden downpour can dampen spirits along with the dance floor. Rather than risk a slippery reception or a muddy ceremony, rent a tent to provide shade and shelter. You will be ready to take whatever the elements present you.
Ram Rent-All, Inc. offers a number of excellent options for wedding rentals in Monroe, LA. Call us today to see what we can provide for your wedding and reception.