Everyone loves that feeling they get after making a big purchase, taking it home and unboxing it. To know that you’re now in possession of something brand new, that’s all yours—there’s really no feeling like it!
But, while you might feel great buying and owning things like power tools and heavy equipment in the moments after your initial purchase, you might find yourself feeling a little remorse down the line. Why? Take a look at five reasons you might be better seeking equipment rental supply in Monroe, LA, as opposed to shelling out money on your own equipment and tools:
- It’s far cheaper to rent a tool than buy it outright—especially in cases where the price of whatever you’re buying totals in the hundreds of dollars. Things like saws, cordless power tools, machinery and other items can all carry a hefty outright fee that’s certain to hit your bank account hard once they’re bought and paid for. A rental, on the other hand, gives you all of the accessibility that buying a tool would, without the tremendous charge that comes with outright ownership.
- Along with the large cost of many equipment items comes the value. When we say value, we’re talking about how much you paid for the item outright, versus the use you get out of it. Consider it this way: if you buy a table saw for $500 and use it five times, the value of that saw is about $50 per use. Stack that cost up against the one-time fee of the same saw—if the rental fee is less (which it likely will be for how many times you’ll need to rent the tool) it’s not going to be a value purchase for you.
- Have you ever bought something that you’ve used, but not quite to its fullest? Sometimes we just need a tool to get the job done, but we never fully utilize that tool—we just get comfortable enough to get the present job done. If you’ve paid full retail value for a tool you’re not using to its fullest, you’re not getting your money’s worth. If it’s a rental, however, you don’t have to feel as bad about being a novice when it comes to proper and thorough use!
- When you buy equipment, the moment it leaves the store it becomes your responsibility to make sure it’s in top working order at all times. If something breaks down or isn’t functioning as it should be, it’s up to you to get it fixed and often, this is much easier said than done and much more expensive than you might think. With a rental, you get to give it back at the end of the job, which means you can absolve yourself of any long term care that equipment might need. It’s all play and no work in the maintenance department!
- Finally, many people prefer to rent because of the freedom it allots them. You don’t need a garage full of tools or have to worry about neighbors and friends bugging you to borrow X tool—you can simply rent and use tools and equipment at your own leisure. It’s a freeing experience!
If the five above reasons are enough to get you thinking about equipment rental supply in Monroe, LA as opposed to buying, stop by Ram Rent-All, Inc. today to see just how easy and convenient it is to rent, rather than buy.