Throwing a party is a lot of fun, but it’s also a lot of work for the hosts. One way to help minimize the amount of work that goes into a party is to trust Ram Rent-All, Inc. to handle all the party rentals in Monroe, LA. Once you have all the supplies you need, there are plenty of tricks and hacks you can use to make your party fun, easy and even altruistic. Here are six of our favorite party hacks, from your local source for party rentals in Monroe, LA:
- RSVP problems: If you are throwing a more formal event that requires an RSVP, there is one thing you can be sure of: at least a few guests will show up who failed to RSVP. Rather than let this throw your whole party off, it’s better to plan ahead for it. Rent an extra table and chairs, and plan to have a little extra food and drink available. In the world of party planning, it’s always better to be over-prepared than underprepared.
- DIY drink station: You don’t have to hire caterers or a professional bartender to have a classy affair with quality cocktails. If you rent the right party supplies, you can easily set up a DIY bar, complete with cold beer, fine wines and two or three premixed cocktails for guests to pour themselves. Just make sure you have plenty of extra glassware on hand.
- Giant ice cubes: While you’re setting up this DIY bar, you might decide you’d like to use an old fashioned rented punch bowl as your centerpiece. To keep the punch cooler and less diluted for longer on a hot day, use one giant ice cube, rather than many smaller ones. You can easily make your own giant cube with the use of a disposable container and a freezer.
- Portable snacks: If you don’t want to force all your hungry guests to congregate around one refreshment table, set up some easy, portable snacks, like individual chip and dip cups, mini kabobs and chocolate covered pretzels. A quality party rental store should have all the necessary plates and glassware you’ll need to pull these snacks off.
- Pre-scooped ice cream: This party food hack is especially helpful for outdoor summer bashes. If you plan to serve ice cream, cut down on the waiting-around time by scooping and your ice cream beforehand, and keeping it in individual cups in your freezer.
- Dunk for a good cause: Finally, another hot weather hack has the potential to really do some good. Setting up a dunk tank is a fun way to help guests cool off, and charging a dollar for three throws gives you the opportunity to donate a sizable sum to your favorite charity.
Whatever type of party you are throwing, the ultimate party hack is always choosing to use high quality, affordable party rentals in Monroe, LA. For all your party needs and more, get in touch with Ram Rent-All, Inc. today.