If you’re a homeowner who’s big into DIY projects and getting your hands a little dirty when it comes to bettering your home, the season for preemptive planning is upon you! The start of a new year marks a time when you can officially start planning for your springtime rejuvenation projects and having a plan heading into the season is a great way to allocate your time and funds properly, as to maximize your efforts.
But, even the most prepared DIYer is going to need the right tools for the jobs ahead of them. Take a look at ten equipment rentals in Monroe, LA that you’re certain to need for your upcoming projects:
- Air compressor: Whether you’re going to be blowing sawdust off of a workspace, staining wood with an airbrush or powering a nail gun, you’re absolutely going to need an air compressor! Just about any home project can benefit from one and knowing what you’ll need one for ahead of time can maximize your rental of one.
- Carpet cleaner: Between all of the dirt and grime the kids track into the house, the stuff that pets seem to drag in with them and the wear and tear of everyday use, your carpets are really going to need some TLC come the spring. Make sure you have a carpet cleaner on hand to assist you in getting the job done!
- Concrete saw: If you plan on working with concrete—perhaps building a patio or path to a garden—a concrete saw is going to be a necessity for sure. You’ll need it to shape your cement and give your project that clean, professional look it deserves.
- Paving breaker: Likewise, if you’re going to be getting rid of concrete on your property it’s best to have the right tool for the job—in this case, a paving breaker. Smashing up concrete will be a breeze, clearing the way for you to work freely with the space you’re focused on.
- Generator: If you plan on powering those power tools or keeping your workspace well lit while you diligently plug away at your project, a generator simply cannot be overlooked!
- Mini excavator: Yard work and landscaping are a breeze when you have the power and convenience of a mini excavator on your side! Clear earth quickly, move heavy objects and maximize the efficiency of your worksite with this equipment rental in Monroe, LA.
- Pressure washer: Your home’s siding, your deck, your driveway and your patio furniture all have one thing in common: they’re hard to clean without a pressure washer in your grip. Make quick work of these DIY projects and maximize your rental of a pressure washer by planning ahead and grouping these like-minded projects.
- Plumbing tools: Don’t want to pay a plumber to root your drain? Whether you’re renovating a bathroom or just giving your home its yearly maintenance run through, renting plumbing tools is a great way to ensure you’re getting quality through and through when it comes to the plumbing in your home.
- Sandblasting equipment: If painting a fence or restoring the luster of your metal patio furniture is in your future, sandblasting equipment should be as well. You’ll save your arm strength when you no longer have to manually sand things down and will inevitably streamline your efficiency when it comes to sanding projects.
- Post hole auger: From putting in the posts for your brand new deck, to finally installing that basketball hoop your kids have always dreamed of having, a post hole auger is truly a complement to any DIY project that needs a hole to start!