As a homeowner, it’s common to come across different home improvement projects throughout the years that might require a little more effort than just repainting your walls or refinishing your floors. For heftier projects, like installing a deck or landscaping your property, you’re likely going to need more than just the tools that you might find in your garage, which makes having an equipment rental service in Monroe, LA at your disposal one of the most convenient resources to have. Take a look at five different types of projects that you might come face to face with one day, which require specialized equipment that you may need to rent:
- Power washing your home’s siding: Your home’s exterior is a projection of who you are and how responsible you are as a homeowner—shouldn’t you keep it looking great through the years? Blasting away the dirt, dust, grime and other buildups that can occur on your siding is a great way to preserve the image of your home and make it shine from the curb. Renting a power washer can help make quick work of the job and when you’re done, you can turn this same tool on your driveway to blast away oil stains and anything else that stands as a blemish on your pavement.
- Installing a deck: A deck can be the perfect way to enjoy your property and having one can actually increase the value of your home substantially—the problem, comes with installing one. Unless you’ve got a post hole auger or a mini excavator on hand, you’re going to need to call up an equipment rental service in Monroe, LA to ensure that your deck goes up without a hitch and you’re able to enjoy your solid craftsmanship.
- General landscaping: From terracing your property to add dimension, to cutting down a tree or two in order to pave a new patio, general landscaping work isn’t for those without the right equipment. When you need a chainsaw, bobcat, trencher or any other landscaping item to help complete your vision, make sure you’re contacting Ram Rent-All, Inc. before you find yourself stuck in the middle of a huge landscape renovation.
- Refinishing your basement: There’s no reason to waste square footage within your home, but countless homeowners find themselves neglecting their basements as nothing more than just storage space! Spruce up your basement with a comprehensive refinishing job and make sure that from the floor to the ceiling, you’ve got the tools to make the finished job shine. From cleaning the carpets with professional-grade equipment to renting the contractor equipment needed to put up drywall or wire in electronics, we’re got it all!
- Repaving your driveway: Who says you have to pay out the nose to have a perfectly paved driveway? Take this project under your own hat and make your life simple by renting concrete breakers, pavers and saws from Ram Rent-All, Inc. You’ll tear out the old and pour in the new like a true professional, making the finished product all that much more impressive to you and anyone you comes to envy it.
Remember, these are just five unique projects that you can tackle with confidence when you’ve got an equipment rental service in Monroe, LA on your side! Take a look at our entire selection and see what else is possible when you rent from us.