Prepping your property for the latter months of the year is a big undertaking and one that isn’t going to be easy without the right tools and equipment on your side. Unfortunately, most homeowners don’t always have the right equipment to care for their lawn and prepare it for the winter months, which creates a dilemma: do you hire a professional service or rent the items yourself?
Spending money on a professional service to come and fertilize, aerate, mow and edge your lawn isn’t going to be cheap, however buying all of the equipment that you need to get these tasks done is even more expensive… unless you rent the right tools for the job! Take a look at five equipment rentals in Monroe, LA that you can and should take advantage of to help make your lawn ready for winter:
- Aeration equipment: Even if you’re the most diligent of lawn maintenance gurus, it’s highly unlikely that you’ve made the investment in an aerator. Aerators are only really used twice a year (spring and fall) and can be great for ensuring your lawn is able to breathe—especially when you fertilize it. Make sure your lawn is aerated this fall and rent an aeration system. The cost you’ll save by doing it yourself is nothing compared to what your lawn is going to look like come spring!
- Edger: Have the edges of your property become a bit unruly? Is your lawn spilling over onto your driveway and sidewalk? If so, keep those edges in check with an edger! This simple piece of equipment can create straight, precise cuts to your lawn, allowing you to keep your property prim and looking great.
- Hedge trimmer: Shrubbery is one of the most difficult parts of your property to maintain, many times because you might not have the right tools and resources to make it appear perfect. Having a hedge trimmer to work with takes the trial and error out of manually clipping your hedges and allows for quick and seamless grooming.
- Bobcats: Got some last minute landscaping that needs to be taken care of before the winter weather sets in? You’re definitely going to need more than just a shovel and wheelbarrow to conquer a hefty landscaping project, which makes a bobcat one of the more essential equipment rentals in Monroe, LA. A bobcat can help you to move and relocate all types of landscaping materials with ease, making quick work of your landscaping woes in time for the year to end.
- Chainsaw: If that tree on your property has finally met the end of its life and needs to come down before the temperatures do, you can quickly accomplish the task at hand if you’ve got a chainsaw handy. If you don’t, it’s easy to rent one for the day and take care of business, bringing it back when you’re done.
The world of lawn and garden care spans immensely and all of the equipment that’s needed to keep your property looking great can be overwhelming. Instead of spending an immense amount of money on a professional service or investing in lawn care equipment that you might only use once or twice, instead look towards lawn care equipment rentals in Monroe, LA during your time of need.